Thank you for your interest in working in NOMW Capital.
We are seeking to recruit distinctive nationals that enjoy a high level of professional ambition and give them the opportunity to build a promising future. NOMW Capital is committed to the training and development of its employees through advanced programs to increase their knowledge, skills, and productivity. The company provides competitive salaries, allowances and annual bonuses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation and development of operating systems, infrastructure, and hardware devices necessary to support the used in the company.
- Managing access rights and arranging connecting devices in the IT network.
- Installation and maintenance of servers to support the computer and network systems.
- Supervise the backup operations to ensure the ability to restore systems and data.
- Validate the backup to restore systems and data to effectively and reduce the risks to the business operations of the company.
- The implementation of effective measures to protect systems and applications.
- Updated all applications and information systems on an ongoing basis.
- Full supervision of the preparation and installation of all types of applications, systems and software required by the company's business.
- Communicate providers of information systems services and make sure to get the best deals and services for hardware and software applications.
- Overseeing the network and phone systems (Avaya).
- Overseeing the website of the company.
- Any other responsibilities related to information systems in the company.
- A university degree in information systems.
- Experience of not less than two years.
- Experience in installing, setting up, developing and supporting Microsoft applications and operating systems.
- Experience in preparation, development, and support of network and corporate information systems.
- Linking information.
- Understanding of security issues that could affect the information technology, and take security and disaster recovery measures.
- Proactive in avoiding the complications that may result from changes in infrastructure and the make initiatives to resolve them.
- Speak Arabic and English fluently.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide personal administrative support to the management of the company by conducting and organizing administrative duties and activities including receiving and dealing with all information.
- Perform the daily tasks to ensure effectiveness, organization and arrangements of the activities of the administrative activities.
- Respond to telephone calls and deal with the issues, even if it didn’t have a direct relationship with the main tasks, and convert or transfer them to the respective employee to deal with, also taking detailed messages and information sufficient to ensure adequate response.
- The preparation of correspondences and memos of the CEO and senior management of the company.
- The preparation of important reports, presentations, flyers, etc., according to CEO or senior management guidance.
- Organizing meetings, conferences and appointments.
- Writing, printing and distribution of agendas, minutes of meetings, routine reports and correspondences.
- Preparing and arranging business appointments, meetings and daily appointments of CEO and maintain schedules of the activities and appointments.
- Organizing travel trips from booking airline tickets, hotels, transport and others.
- Dealing with e-mail inquiries (open, read, and distribution), incoming mail and other materials, and the preparation of responses to routine messages and coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally.
- Establishing and organizing paper and electronic files of records, correspondence, and other materials, and follow up on outstanding issues.
- Perform other duties related by CEO's instructions.
- Certificate of not less than diploma with the Secretariat or any equivalent experience and training sessions.
- Experience of not less than two years in secretarial work, and would prefer to be in the financial sector.
- Experience and advanced level in the use of computers and Microsoft software Offs (Word, Excel, Power Point), and speed in printing.
- Strong communication skills, oral and written Arabic and English.
- Logical thinking in dealing with things.
- Organization in work and the ability to deal independently respond in practical matters.
- Active and take initiative action.
- The ability to deal with important issues and maintain confidentiality in work.
- Ability to excel in the planning, organization and work.
- Time management and the ability to work in a team.
- Interpersonal skills and deal with clients with diplomacy and flexibility.
- Cope with the pressures of work.
- Continuous desire for learning and development.